Friday, January 4, 2013

Organization. I need some.

In my resolutions' post I talked about wanting to come up with a cleaning schedule. I still want to do that, but while browsing Pinterest the other day I came across the 21 Day Organization Challenge. I fully intend to start this challenge, and just hope that I can find time each day to tackle each item on the list! There are a few items on the list that don't apply to me, so I came up with my own list instead. (see below) I think I will feel much better once this challenge is complete because it will give me a fresh slate to work with when I start my cleaning schedule. We typically move a lot due to various circumstances and that's when I usually purge and organize things, but since we are actually staying put this year I don't have that to fall back on! Anyone care to join me in this? Let me know in the comments. :) And please go to Holiday Sparkle and let her know too!

My list, inspired by Holiday Sparkle.
Are you good at organizing? If so, please share your tips! 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen these challenges all over blogs/Pinterest. I always start purging/organizing in January/February and it's even worse now that I'm pregnant. My poor husband ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I wish I got that urge when I was pregnant! I was waiting for the whole nesting thing to happen and it never did. I hope you don't make your husband too crazy! ;)

      Delete
  2. Every once in a while I like to read a recipe book while my husband is watching TV! I get so excited whenever I find an awesome recipe and tell or show him it! This happens constantly!

    ReplyDelete