Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello, August!

I'm a month early from when I usually come back to blogging. I'm just so inspired by autumn that I usually have a lot to share come September. This past week has been unusually cool for Ohio so it's actually felt a little like fall around here. I don't want to get too cozy though because I know the heat of August is going to come with a vengeance.

So far my summer has been fairly productive. I spend my days entertaining my little boy, who needs constant entertainment so he doesn't get bored which usually results into him getting into absolutely everything. We have met with friends for play dates, gone on many walks around the neighborhood, sang and read at story times, walked the trails of local metro parks, created new learning activities from Pinterest ideas, visited many animals at the zoo and spent a lot of time at the park.


I spend my evenings hanging out with my husband and relaxing from energetic days. We've also had a good sprinkling of friend hang outs this summer with trips to the zoo, dinner parties and bbq co-ed baby showers. I think it's been a pretty good summer so far.

I'm hoping to find a teaching job before the new school year starts and time seems to quickly be running out! I am staying optimistic and believing that the perfect job for me is still out there.

What have you been up to this summer? (you know, for those of you still reading!)

No comments:

Post a Comment