Saturday, August 31, 2013

So long, August.

I'm not that sad to see August go. It has been a month of frustration and confusion and I am ready to put all of those feelings behind me. The end of the month did turn a little brighter as I decided to just "let go" and be at peace with my current situation knowing that I am right where I am supposed to be right now. I got some good news this week and I am excited to see how everything pans out. I am hoping that September will be a brighter month! It does hold some of my favorite days (my birthday, my anniversary, and the first day of fall) so already it's better than August. I am also hoping that August takes its heat with her because the past week or so has been pretty brutal. I feel bad that I haven't taken my son outside very often, but I was able to get a quick trip in to the park this morning before the heat really hit. When we came home I made some toddler friendly paints (just mix 1 cup of water and 1 cup of flour, divide into small cups and add food coloring of choice!) and let him make a Q-tip art fall tree. He had fun with it, even though his dots were more like globs and lines. :) Here's a picture of the finished product! The "real" dots are mine when I was showing him what to do.


I hope to start blogging more in September!

How was your August?

No comments:

Post a Comment