Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An as of now unplanned holiday dinner party.

Cooking Light's December issue featured a caroling dinner party. I don't think I would like to participate in the caroling portion of this idea, but the menu they provided for the dinner portion sounds wonderful. I would really love to have a few friends over sometime this month to relax and enjoy the holiday season. Now, I just have to figure out the specifics. I also think it would be a nice winter party if it doesn't happen during the holiday season since things tend to get pretty busy. I tried searching for the menu on the Cooking Light website, but can't find it so I will just post it here:

Chili-spiced almonds
Warm caramelized onion dip
Frisee salad with maple-bacon vinaigrette
Belgian beef and beer stew
Herbed asiago rolls
Chocolate hazelnut meringues
Brown sugar cheesecake with cranberry compote
Applejack-spiked hot cider
Vanilla-almond steamer

No comments:

Post a Comment