Saturday, January 2, 2010

Anyone else feel the need to declutter?

I know January is a popular decluttering (is this even a word?) month. Out with the old, in with the new. You know, those kinds of things. We moved in June and I got rid of a lot of stuff then, but now I feel the need to purge even more. It's amazing the things we accumulate over the years. I am hard at work on finishing my independent studies, so this project may have to take a backseat until February, but I thought I would at least mention it now. Last time I did this I gave my friends first dibs on things I was getting rid of, and then donated the rest. I think I will do the same, but I may also list things on Freecycle before donating. I might even try to sell some things on Craigslist.

Is anyone else decluttering this month? If so, how are you going about doing it? What are you getting rid of? I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment