Thursday, August 19, 2010

Days 11-14

So much for blogging everyday. I have been busy trying to get things ready to start substitute teaching this year...although, I would MUCH rather have my own classroom!

Day 11: A Photo of Me Recently

This was taken back in February...I don't have many recent pics!

Day 12: Something I am OCD About

I can't really think of anything in particular that I am OCD about...but I do like things to be clean and organized when people come over so I probably spend more time than necessary to get ready for company!

Day 13: A Fictional Book

This isn't asking for my favorite book I don't think so I will share what I am currently reading...


Day 14: A Non-fictional Book

Another book I am currently reading is...

1 comment:

  1. I read Land of Lincoln last year and really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete