Monday, January 17, 2011

Holding onto the weekend.

I had a lovely weekend, and fortunately I also have today off in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr. Friday ended up being a nice, cozy evening of catching up on my DVRed shows and preparing some chili and cornbread casserole (my husband's favorite). 

It was wonderful to spend time with friends at lunch and the wedding on Saturday. We did a lot of dancing and it was fabulous. I forgot my camera over the weekend so unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share, but my friend took some so if she posts them, I will steal one and post it for you. 

Here's a flashback to our wedding in Sept. 07.

We spent Sunday with my husband's parents...church, lunch, football watching and a nap before we headed home. Today I plan to get a few things done around the house, get coffee with a friend, go to the library and play in the kitchen. I wish we had an extra day every weekend!


Source
How was your weekend? Do you have today off? If so, what are your plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment