Thursday, January 27, 2011

I need to move.

Source
I'm just going to come out and say it. I have been extremely lazy in my exercising. Here's the thing - I usually get really excited to get outside and run at the first signs of spring and then stop once it gets too hot because I'm a baby and can't handle the heat. I also can't handle running outdoors in the winter because my lungs feel like they are on fire. See...I'm really good at making excuses. I did pretty well last year and worked out through most of the summer (indoors), but haven't done too much since...besides that one day where I danced around my house like a crazy person. I enjoyed it immensely thankyouverymuch.  I can certainly tell a difference when I do exercise compared to when I don't! Now that we have a beach vacation planned I would like to look somewhat decent in a bathing suit, especially if other people are forced to look at me. So...this is my public statement that I WILL start working out on a regular basis again. I'll do the usual 30 Day Shred and Pilates and add in new stuff that I can find on Netflix...and of course keep dancing around my house because that's what really makes me happy!

1 comment:

  1. dude, i'm trying to exercise more too. or well, i said i'm going to try. i haven't actually started yet. my excuse is the whole, 'i don't want to wake up at 6AM and do it then, but by the time i get home from work at 6, i'm too exhausted to do anything but watch law & order svu in my fat pants'. bad news bears. my friend showed me the couch to 5k program and i think i want to try that. ughh can't i just wake up skinny and in shape? haha. good luck to you, though!

    ReplyDelete