Friday, February 25, 2011

A spontaneous 3-day weekend.

Source  
I fully intended on subbing today, but ended up having an unexpected snow day instead. It was nice to sleep in much, much later than I normally do! Jon also has these next 3 days off and I am excited for us to actually have a weekend together since he typically works those days. And I'm not sick anymore so that makes it even more enjoyable! (Or I should say I'm not that sick anymore...I still have that stupid cough.) We plan to make some visits this weekend....tonight we'll see some good friends and tomorrow we're hanging out with Jon's family. Hopefully Sunday will be a day of relaxation and maybe some Oscar viewing. I've only seen Inception and Toy Story 3 though. But, I do like both Anne Hathaway and James Franco so hopefully the hosting will be good!

What are your weekend plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment