Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend updates.

Source
via Lavender and Lilies
Even though I was still getting over my illness this weekend, I still managed to have a pretty good time! 

Friday: Celebrated a friend's birthday with Mexican food and bowling. Our team came in 2nd and I'm a pretty sore loser, but I did get a few strikes! It was so great to see all of our friends who we don't get to see on a regular basis now.

Saturday: Hung out with my family for the first time since Christmas, then drove home in the snow where I almost had a panic attack. And I wasn't even the one driving! I think my husband thinks I'm crazy. We spent the rest of the evening making spaghetti carbonara and relaxing. 

Sunday: Picked up a few books at the library (Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang, The Art of Racing in the Rain, The Girl in the Green Raincoat, The Conscious Kitchen) & did my usual Sunday activities of grocery shopping and laundry. We were also able to watch the Superbowl on our now cable-less television and I am extremely happy that the Packers won!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment