Monday, June 13, 2011

And reality sets in.



We are back from vacation in the Outer Banks, North Carolina. We went with 3 other couples and it was fantastic. I am amazed that we all got along great and there were no arguments (besides the boys' spats while they played video games...). We did a lot of relaxing and a few activities...going to the beach, hanging out in the pool & hot tub, reading on hammocks, making dinner together, having a girls' night with ice cream and going to see Bridesmaids, putt-putt golfing, shopping, fudge & salt water taffy buying, and eating at a few different restaurants. I was sad to see vacation end, but I guess that's how things go. Now it's back to reality...I spent today job searching for both the summer and the fall and running a lot of errands. I really hope I find a job soon!

Are you going on vacation this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment