Friday, August 26, 2011

Random thoughts.

  • I actually like to work. I like feeling productive and doing something with my day. I like helping students and other teachers and feel like I'm making a difference. Not working this summer was awful. 
  • Speaking of work...I am looking forward to having real weekends again. It gives me something to look forward to during the week.
  • Sending letters through the mail has become almost non-existent for me. I used to write letters to people all of the time when I was younger (oh yeah, I totally had pen-pals). I also had a ton of stationary that I loved to use. I would like to get back into the habit of sending letters. The Internet is super convenient, but I think it's special to get things through the mail!
  • Jon and I did some yard work today. He actually did most of it, but I helped gather all of the branches he clipped to put them into bags. I have never been a fan of yard work and after today, I'm pretty I never will be. I think I'll stick to chores inside the house.
     
  • I made pudding for dessert. I'm pretty sure I haven't made pudding for dessert....ever. I feel like a kid again.
    Tell me one of your random thoughts today!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment