Friday, September 23, 2011

Hellooo autumn!

Source: flickr stream Simply Stardust via Pinterest

It's officially my favorite season. Quick recap of last night - the concert was amazing. The Foo Fighters played for almost 3 hours and I really think it was the best concert I have ever been to. The only things that weren't cool was the guy smoking in the same row as us INSIDE the arena and the girl next to me spilling her drink all over the floor, resulting in soaking my canvas shoes all the way through to my socks & me having to stand in a puddle. Seriously, people? I ended up getting paper towels to try to soak up some of the spilled drink, but it was still pretty wet. Otherwise, it was a really fun anniversary night!

The main school district I sub in is closed today so I'm off work with Jon on his day off so we plan to run some errands and to start checking out baby stuff. I have a feeling we are going to be overwhelmed! We also hope to go out to dinner with his brother and wife tonight at a local restaurant. I can't even remember the last time we went out to eat so I'm pretty excited to just relax tonight!

What's your favorite band?
Mine is the Foo Fighters (obviously), but I love so many different types of music and listen to a lot of songs seasonally.
What's your favorite restaurant? Mine is a local German restaurant - they have the best German potato salad, sausages, sauerkraut, and applesauce!

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a good show! I am a huge Avett Brothers fan.
    Don't freak out about the baby stuff. I had a panic attack but after reading some websites and blogs I realized that there are just a lot of options!

    ReplyDelete