Thursday, September 15, 2011

Today was like the weekend.

I had an unexpected day off today since my subbing job got cancelled, so I got to hang out with Jon on his day off instead! We had a pretty low-key day, but it was nice to just have a day to relax together.

We grabbed some Taco Bell for dinner - don't judge! We haven't had fast food in for-ev-er.
We watched Dan in Real Life - one of our favorite "fall" movies!
Now we're kicking back with some hot chocolate as dessert. via Pinterest
Do you and your husband/significant other typically have the same days off? - We do not...Jon has Thursdays and Fridays off & I get the typical Saturdays and Sundays off. I like days like today!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend the day with Jon! And you know there's no judgment from me on Taco Bell for dinner. More like jealousy, haha.

    ReplyDelete