Sunday, October 9, 2011

Thinking ahead.

Wow, I have definitely been neglecting the blog lately. I really don't have an excuse either.

I know it's early, but I really want to talk Christmas music for just a second. I LOVE Christmas and especially Christmas music. You will see that come out closer to the holidays for sure! She & Him are releasing a Christmas album in a couple of weeks and I am super excited about it. Zooey Deschanel is one part of She & Him and I have always really liked her voice. I am sure that the album will not disappoint!


Here's the track listing:

1. The Christmas Waltz
2. Christmas Day
3. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
4. I’ll Be Home for Christmas
5. Christmas Wish
6. Sleigh Ride
7. Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree
8. Silver Bells
9. Baby, It’s Cold Outside
10. Blue Christmas
11. Little Saint Nick
12. The Christmas Song

Definitely some Christmas favorites of mine are included!

Do you love Christmas music? What's your favorite album/song?

No comments:

Post a Comment