Wednesday, December 14, 2011

On the 2nd day of Christmas...

Source - Pop Cult Junky
...I enjoyed a peppermint hot chocolate and some catch up time with a friend. I just love the combination of peppermint and chocolate and it screams the holiday season to me. I can't get enough of it during this time of the year!

Jon and I also watched the classic Charlie Brown Christmas special last night. Three of my favorite things about the show:
  • the Peanuts dancing...it cracks me up every time. And...I have been known to imitate it a time or two.
  • everyone yelling "Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!" after they decorate his little Christmas tree
  • their open-mouthed humming/singing of "Hark, the Herald Angels Sing" 
What's your favorite holiday drink? Do you always have to watch the Peanuts Christmas special every year?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.casacullen.com/2011/10/oh-baby-nursery-decor-diy-how-to-make-floating-bookshelves-from-leftover-trim.html

    That is the tutorial he used for the nursery shelving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FIL LOVES the Charlie Brown Christmas special - he has it on DVD and we watch it multiple times each year! He babysat Topher one day last week and Topher came home saying "Good grief!" :D My favourite "Christmas" drink is a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks - which isn't super Christmassy but I only ever get it while I'm Christmas shopping ...

    ReplyDelete