Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Numbers 15 & 17

I have actually seen my family a number of times this month, especially with the holiday season. I first saw them the weekend before Christmas. Jon and I went to town for a Christmas party with friends and stayed at their house that night. We then went out to breakfast and to my Grandpa's house to decorate his Christmas tree the next day. I saw my family again over the Christmas holiday. We went out to eat for my parents' anniversary and to my Grandpa's house to see extended family for Christmas Eve. On Christmas Day we ventured to my parents' house again for Christmas dinner and to hang out.

My mom and I on Christmas Eve at my Grandpa's.

My Grandpa and I on Christmas Eve.

I have also hung out with my friends a lot this month, again due to the holiday season. We had our annual Christmas party early in the month and an ugly Christmas sweater party just before Christmas. Jon and I hung out with Andy & Ashley right after Christmas where we went out to eat and then to see a movie. I also hung out with two of my good friends, Erin & Adrian, as we are all on vacation right now and were looking for something to do! We ended up going to Sam's Club & Target, then coming back to my apartment and making chocolate chip cookies. We will also get to hang out with friends tonight when we have people over for New Year's Eve!

Ugly Christmas sweater party!

The girls at our annual Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment