Friday, January 2, 2009

Number 38 & 52

I've had a stack of movies from my mom for probably over a year. I have not watched any of them and need to so that I can give them back to her...although I'm not sure she even realizes they are missing! Since Jon is working tonight and my vacation time is winding down, I decided to watch one of them. I chose No Reservations, which is perfect since I have really gotten into cooking lately and I'm also a fan of Aaron Eckhart. The reviews weren't that great for this movie, but I enjoyed it and would recommend it to others.

I also decided to do some strength training while I was watching the movie. I'm crazy, right? Anyways, I got in a half hour of strength training. I did 10 minutes each of arms, abs and legs. I know I'm probably going to feel it tomorrow though! It's been a long time since I've worked out because I've found it very difficult to keep up with it due to my schedule. I'm hoping that I can form somewhat of a routine before I begin student teaching at the end of the month.

Oh, and I should mention that I subscribed to cnn.com & msnbc.com on my Google Reader so I am getting my daily dose of news in!

No comments:

Post a Comment