Thursday, July 9, 2009

Laundry is piled to the ceiling.

On June 27 I wrote that HH Gregg told us that our washer and dryer would be delivered the following week. It is now July 9 and we stil have not received them. For some reason the warehouse at GE never sent the part to our local store with no explanation why. However, we have been told different things by multiple people at the store so I don't even know what to believe. I talked to them today and they said the part just got delivered. We have been told that the washer & dryer will be delivered on Sunday (at the earliest). I am extremely irritated with them and Jon is going to call to ask for some of our money back since this has been the most ridiculous situation ever. So, I definitely do NOT recommend HH Gregg to anyone.

At least we had a nice 4th of July weekend! (and yes, I realize this post is almost a week late)

Driving to Columbus with pretty rays of sun peeking from behind the clouds.
Andy and Jon in the front on our way to Red, White & Boom.

And Tessa, Ryan, me, and Ashley crammed into the back...because that's how we roll.


I realize that this blog has gotten away from my 101 things to do in 1001 days, but I am still somewhat working on my list. We have tickets to go to the first Notre Dame game of the season (number 7) & will probably be visiting Chicago the first couple of days before that (number 9). I'm super excited...especially because it's right before my birthday!

*

Our last trip to Chicago -on my old camera where apparently I didn't know how to turn off the dating on the pics - additionally, I look terrible here. We are in Giordano's Pizza...and I can't wait to eat there again!


No comments:

Post a Comment