Monday, December 28, 2009

25 Days of Christmas - Days 24 & 25

Day 24:

Christmas Eve. My favorite night of the year. There is something so magical about Christmas Eve and the anticipation of what is to come. It's also my parents' anniversary and we always go out to eat at a family friend's restaurant. We then went to my Grandpa's house to hang out with my extended family and then went to the late Christmas Eve service with Jon's family. I attempted to watch White Christmas with Jon, but promptly fell asleep.

Here are one of the only pictures I have from Christmas Eve. This is my mom and me right after dinner.



Day 25:

CHRISTMAS. Jon and I celebrated together in the morning with monkey bread, coffee, and gift opening. We then went to his parents' house and opened gifts and had lunch with them. We spent the evening with my family with more gifts and appetizers/dessert. I have no pictures from Christmas Day, but my mom got a new camera so once she posts pictures I will post one on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment