Friday, February 26, 2010

Hello sinuses, why must you bug me so? And some flower pretties.

I came home early from work yesterday due to a sinus headache and am staying home today for the same thing. Unfortunately, my face feels like it's swelling. The good news is that I go to the doctor on Monday so at least I can get some medicine if I really need it! Of course, I am super tired and would really just like to sleep, but my mind is wide awake. So therefore I have some time to blog!

Maybe it's because I haven't seen anything green or pretty in a really long time or maybe it's the fact that it's snowing (AGAIN), but I feel the need to fill my house with plants and flowers. I think that they will breathe some life into the room and make the rest of the winter seem a little less depressing.

I want them in my living room...


in my bathroom...
and windows in my bathroom would be great too! Renting sucks.


in my bedroom...


and on my dining room table.

 
All images from BHG.com and Housebeautiful.com

No comments:

Post a Comment