Monday, March 1, 2010

Let's take a look at those February goals, shall we?

I don't want to start this post with excuses, BUT February is quite the depressing month and it's very short. Therefore, my goals did not go as planned. Fortunately, I can get right back on track next month!
 February Goals
1. Exercise at least 4 times this month. Not too lofty of a goal, but better than just once! - I "exercised" 2 times. I used my mom's fitness bike when I visited them at the beginning of the month. When I got home from that weekend I shoveled the front walk. I am counting this as 15 minutes of exercise because I definitely worked some muscles & worked up a sweat.
2. Read two books. - Now this is a goal I can stick to! I read the following books: Bitter is the New Black, The Kite Runner, The Partly Cloudy Patriot, The Catcher in the Rye and the Wordy Shipmates.
3. Clean up at least half of the mess that is taking over the office. - Um, I cleaned up maybe 1/4 of it. I shredded a bunch of papers, went through my filing box, pitched a bunch of old papers and then filed new papers.
4. Get together with friends 2 times this month. I find that we tend to hibernate in the winter! - We got together with friends more than twice this month, which helped with the cabin fever! We got together with our friends/neighbors & watched the Cavs game a couple of nights. I also had a girl's night where we ate lunch room pizza and watched Post-Grad and part of Pride and Prejudice. My parents had a get-together at their house so we got to see some family and play some Beatles Rock Band. Last night we went out with some friends and had amazing burgers at Red Robin, then watched the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
5. Donate box of items. - Big, fat fail. I have added to the box, but have not donated anything yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment