Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I've read some books this week, now I'll read some magazines.


I have a slight magazine obsession. I always have. When I was younger I subscribed to magazines such as Teen, YM, Seventeen, American Cheerleader, USA Gymnastics, Sassy and I'm sure I'm missing some. I also frequently picked up the pop culture teen magazines on the newsstands like J-14, Tiger Beat, etc. I even had all of the posters that come with those stuck up on my walls. 

Now I continue to subscribe to many magazines, but I only subscribe if I can get free or super cheap subscriptions. It's surprising how often those deals come around! This picture shows just the February issues I still need to read. In the mix: Better Homes & Gardens, In Style, House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Fitness and Shape. I also subscribe to Bon Appetit, Ladies Home Journal, Redbook and Family Circle. Yes, I do get some "mom" magazines, but if they are free I'll take 'em! I think I will catch up on my reading today while I drink some tea & pray that I get healthy!

What magazines do you subscribe to?

1 comment:

  1. I get Reader's Digest, Cosmopolitan and Newsweek. I used to get parenting ones, but I am taking a break from them! ;)
    I actually got a free subscription to Newsweek through a Freebie site I go on. They ALWAYS have good deals on subscriptions. I have heard that subscriptions are super cheap on the Kindle, too...you just have to buy the Kindle. haha :)

    (ps i read your blog every day and love it, just never comment.)

    ReplyDelete