Saturday, February 19, 2011

The beginning of my weekend.

I only worked three days this week, but it felt like much more than that. I also went back to the doctor and got more antibiotics because I can not get over this illness. It's starting to be ridiculous. Anyways, on to my Friday. We had some friends come down and visit us last night and the girls went to see the Ohio State gymnastics meet against Michigan State. It was my first meet and I really enjoyed it! I hope to attend at least one more before the season ends. Then we came back and ate pizza and ice cream with the boys. Healthy, huh? Sometimes you just have to splurge! Here's a really bad quality picture from my cell phone (that I cropped) that I took at the meet last night:


How was your Friday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment