Monday, February 28, 2011

Tornado sirens.

Source
Last night I went to bed at midnight. I just didn't want the weekend to end because it was so wonderful. I loved that Jon had the entire weekend off with me. After our fantastic Friday & Saturday we spent most of Sunday relaxing...him --> video games, her --> reading magazines. We also went grocery shopping together, which I think has happened a total of 3 times since we've lived here. It's nice to have a partner to share in the mundane tasks! So anyways, I went to bed late and then got woken up an hour and half early due to tornado sirens going off every ten minutes. It was terrible. I somehow managed to make it through the day, but will definitely be sleeping well tonight! Hope everyone had a happy Monday.

Did you get crazy storms where you live?

No comments:

Post a Comment