Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Goals revisited & new ones created.

weheartit.com
 Wow, I can't believe it's March already. I spent most of February sick, so this month is already starting out better than last! Let's take a look at last month's goals...
  • Read Ape House and participate in Book Beginnings and Bookends discussion. - I read the book and participated in 2 out of the 3 discussions. I just didn't have enough energy to do the last one...so this one is almost complete!
  • Read 2 additional books. - Absolutely. I ended up reading What the Night Knows by Dean Koontz, The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman, 29 by Adena Halpern, Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson and The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein.
  • Enjoy a new local restaurant with Jon.- Um, no. We went to a local restaurant, but it was one we've already tried before.
  • Get together with an old friend that lives in the area. - Sadly this did not happen due to my illness, but we did make plans to hang out on Saturday!
  • Continue reading about gardening for the spring/summer. - I didn't get around to this. I really need to do it this month.
  • Cut down on the grocery bill. - Yep!
  • Go to an Ohio State gymnastics meet. - Yes...and I'm going to another with my mom this month!
And some goals for March (that were not mentioned above):
  • See a friend who is coming down to visit in a couple weeks.
  • Really crack down on working out. Today I started a 10 week half-marathon training plan.
  • Plan a spring get-together with friends.
  • Switch out the house decor for spring.
  • Start saving more money.
  • Purge some items - mainly old clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good luck on your half-marathon! I'm planning to do a 5k in May. I keep trying to talk myself out of it, though, but I'm really seriously going to do it! haha

    ReplyDelete