Sunday, February 13, 2011

Yep, still sick.

I don't think I've ever been sick for as long as I have. Well, except the time I had chicken pox and was basically forced to stay inside for half the summer. I think this is worse though since I don't get sick days as a substitute teacher. No work = no money. My illness has now turned into pneumonia. I'm really glad I finally decided to go to the doctor and not just waved it off as something that will go away on its own. I have antibiotics now so hopefully I can kick this thing! Therefore, my weekend did not turn out as I had originally hoped. It was definitely low-key and not really noteworthy...but it was nice to lay around with Jon and watch a couple of movies (Grown-ups & Toy Story 3)! I also got a chance to read The Girl in the Green Raincoat by Laura Lippman today. It was a quick little mystery read and kept my interest throughout, which is always a plus.

Source
My sister-in-law and I did get a chance to make some chocolate-covered strawberries, which was the only thing I planned to do that actually happened. They are delicious and hopefully I won't eat the rest of them in one sitting. :) I plan to answer the Ape House questions of the week tomorrow so stay tuned for that if you are part of the book club!

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment