Monday, March 14, 2011

Weekend review.

Source - The Little Red House
Before getting to my weekend I just want to say that I am praying for Japan & any involved in the latest natural disaster. One of my very good friends is there now and fortunately safe, but the situation is still scary for all involved.

Here's some snippets from a lovely weekend:

Friday
  • Made stromboli & watched Love and Other Drugs with Jon
  • Started reading a new book
Saturday
  • My mom came to visit! We...
    • Ate brunch at First Watch - I had the bacado (bacon, avocado, monterey jack cheese w/ salsa & sour cream) omelette & it was delicious.
    • Went to the local farmer's market & picked up some homemade caramels
    • Got a cute summer dress at Target thanks to my mom :)
    • Went to the OSU women's gymnastics meet where they won by almost 3 points - that's a lot in gymnastics!
    • Went for a walk on my neighborhood walking trail through the woods
    • Got Graffiti Burger - love their burgers & fries!
    • Movie marathon with Life As We Know It, Role Models and The Breakfast Club 
    • Ate snickerdoodles that my mom made for us Jon
Sunday
  • Ate breakfast that Jon made for us
  • Read magazines at Barnes & Noble
  • Did some shopping at Bed, Bath & Beyond, Old Navy and Kohl's - no luck finding anything though!

No comments:

Post a Comment