Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Random.

Here's just a few things I've been doing lately...

Drinking...


Yes, I know it's not fall, but it feels like fall here in Ohio this morning so I decided to break out my pumpkin spice coffee. Unfortunately, it's running low so I will definitely need to buy more before the actual fall season gets here. This is a local company that I found at our farmers' market last year!

Eating...

Now that I am home during the afternoons (before hopefully finding a summer job!), I can experiment with new lunches. This is a baked tortilla with tomato sauce, spices, spinach, red peppers and feta cheese. It tasted like a very thin crust pizza...so good!

Reading...

I just started this book so I really haven't made an opinion on it yet, but it sounds pretty interesting. It's about a woman who sees a "Have You Seen This Child?" flyer and the boy looks identical to her adopted son. She then investigates herself to find out the answers.

What are some random things you are up today?

No comments:

Post a Comment