Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Books and stuff.

Source via Pinterest

Now that I will be subbing again, I will constantly have a book with me. I like to read before school starts after I've read through the lesson plans, during prepping periods and sometimes during lunch if I'm feeling unsocial that day. I actually am going to be doing a long-term assignment starting towards the end of October so I won't be doing as much reading at school, but I have a couple of months until that happens! So, my question for you is...What are you currently reading? Or, have you read any good books lately that you would like to recommend? I asked my Facebook friends and got some good suggestions, but I find it's good to get as many suggestions as possible!

Source
I just started The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood. It's a dystopian novel that was written back in the 80's. You can click the link above for a short synopsis. I've heard good things about this book so hopefully I'm not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment