Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall drinks.

via Pinterest
I posted on my Facebook about really missing coffee on days like today. I have been exhausted the past 2 mornings and could really use that caffeine boost! However, I have chosen not to drink caffeine during my pregnancy. I know that you are allowed to have 200 mg., but I have decided not to drink it because there are conflicting views and I just feel better cutting it out. However, I do still eat chocolate because it doesn't have that much caffeine in it.

So I've been thinking a lot about fall & winter drinks today. Jon's mom has always made apple cider with cinnamon red hots melted into it so we have adopted that recipe into our family as well. I also really like apple cider with caramel in it. Hot chocolate is another favorite of mine. I want to try some new drinks this year though so my question for you is...

What is your favorite non-caffeinated and non-alcoholic fall drink? (I know that limits it down!)

2 comments:

  1. Try Mexican Cocoa. It's hot chocolate, but with cinnamon. Very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine giving up coffee...so I seriously admire you for doing so! And for a good reason obviously :) I've never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte but it is a fall drink I want to try. I'm just too cheap/scared to pay the $4 or $5 for it and end up disliking it. I honestly don't know that I've ever had hot apple cider either (aren't I adventurous!) Goodness.

    ReplyDelete