Thursday, September 1, 2011

Finally September.

Soure: Getty Images via Pinterest
As I type this, it feels like 91 degrees outside. Not really the temperature I wanted to start out my September, but I suppose it is still technically summer according to the seasons. We're having a short little heat wave through the Labor Day weekend, then it's back to the 70's. Much more manageable!

September has always seemed like a good time to start new organization methods. It must be from years of school and starting to use a daily planner again. Many bloggers have been talking about creating different home/life organization methods and I know that I need to this as well. Things are going to start getting busy again and I like to have a plan! So, I just wanted to put that out there on the this first day of September.

Today has been a pretty good day so far. I "taught" art and Jon and I plan to run a couple of errands before making dinner tonight.

How has your first day of September been?

No comments:

Post a Comment