Saturday, September 3, 2011

What I'm doing Saturday...

Source: the blushing apple via Pinterest
I don't want to jinx myself, but I think that my energy is finally coming back! Here are the fun things I'm up today (I'll leave out the boring chores!):
  • Strolling around the farmer's market with my sister-in-law
  • Cheering on the Ohio State Buckeyes and Notre Dame Fighting Irish in their first games of the season
  • Making creamy chicken and wild rice soup for dinner even though it's 100 degrees outside - I should have probably checked the weather forecast for the week before making my meal plan!
  • Baking some homemade bread and pumpkin swirl brownies - I'm gearing up for fall :)
  • Reading magazines and possibly diving into a new book
  • Prepping for our fantasy football draft party tomorrow night...both with menu ideas & player choices
What are you up to this fine Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment