Sunday, September 4, 2011

Draft party tonight!

Source: Wee Share
As mentioned before, I participate in fantasy football and am a huge NFL girl. Tonight Jon and I are hosting a party for some of the other members of the league while we draft our teams. I am excited to finally have my team drafted and for some time with friends! It's been a month since we've hung out with some of them. I always like to see what other people are making for parties because it gives me good ideas so here's what we have on the menu:

Appetizers/snacks
Spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips
Peach salsa with tortilla chips
Sliced apples with caramel dip
Veggie tray

Main foods
Shredded chicken sandwiches
Tomato and mozzarella dish
Green beans with bacon

Dessert
Chocolate chip cheesecake

Some of these things I'll make and friends are bringing the rest. We usually do this for parties so one person isn't stuck with all of the responsibility. If I was just having friends over to watch football then we usually do a lot more appetizer type foods.


What's your favorite thing to make to watch football?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a college football watching girl, but we always go for chili cheese dip or buffalo chicken dip while game watching. Your menu looks yummy though!

    ReplyDelete