Monday, September 5, 2011

A hint of fall in the air.

A little fall decorating inspiration: Pottery Barn via Pinterest
Our draft party last night was a success, even though I accidentally auto-drafted 2 players because I can't keep an eye on the clock. I am blaming everything that goes wrong on pregnancy brain this year.

I think this is going to be a pretty good Labor Day. I woke up to fantastic weather...cool temps, a slight breeze and even a scent of fall in the air. I quickly got to work making a blueberry crumb cake for breakfast since we had a couple of our friends stay over last night. It was delicious so I highly recommend that recipe! Right now I'm relaxing with an apple cinnamon scent in my potpourri warmer and listening to the podcast review of last night's draft that some of the guys made. I am also going to get out my fall decorations today since I have the time and today's weather is pretty darn perfect for it. I think some chai tea and a book will round out my day. So I'm not having a conventional Labor Day, but I'm pretty happy about it anyways.

What are your Labor Day plans?

3 comments:

  1. I love that top picture, what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the acorns in the mason jars with candles :) What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The crumb cake was delicious, thank you for letting us stay!

    ReplyDelete