Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Ten on Tuesday.

Today I'm linking up at Roots & Rings Ten on Tuesday!


1. How do you take your coffee?
Black.I also love pumpkin spice coffee!
2. Do you prefer soft or crispy chocolate chip cookies?
Soft, for sure.

3. Do you wear a belt everyday?
Only with one pair of my work pants.
4. What is your favorite color combination?
Gray and yellow. Gray and purple. Black and pretty much any other color.

5. Do you like sour candy?
I like Sour Patch Kids, but I usually prefer sweeter candy.

6. How often do you do laundry?
Once a week on Sundays while I watch football. We usually have 2-3 loads.
7. Did you ever wear braces?
Absolutely! I had to wear them for 2.5 years.
8. Are you good at Roman Numerals?
Eh, I know some of them, but I get lost with the bigger numbers.
9. What is your favorite form of social media?
Facebook for keeping in touch with friends and family and blogs for connecting with like-minded women!
10. How do you feel about chin dimples?
I've actually never really thought about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment