|I love this photo from Etsy seller bomobob.|
- Visited our friends and their new baby in the Cleveland area
- Fed my craving for Chick-fil-A - finally!
- Hung out at our friends' house and had a delicious breakfast made for us
- Stuffed ourselves at a local gyro shop for lunch
- Celebrated a friend's 30th birthday with some of my favorite people (I also got introduced to Words with Friends and now I think I am addicted....oops!)
- Helped my mom host her family reunion where I ate a ton of good food and saw family members that I haven't seen in years
- Went to my church growing up and had a donut AND hot chocolate (I'm blaming that idea on pregnancy cravings)
- Finally came back home & watched football for the rest of the day (and then hung out with Jon once he got home from work!)
What did you do over the weekend? I want to hear!