Saturday, December 17, 2011

Days 4 & 5

Pinterest via maisontwenty3 via Meadowbrook Farms
On day 4 I started to watch Miracle on 34th Street, but only got through about 25 minutes before I had to head to bed. I will definitely finish it soon though because I really love that movie! It has to be the original black and white version though. The 1994 version doesn't do it for me.

Day 5 was last night and Jon and I continued our Christmas shopping. We bought gifts for 2 more people so we still have 6 more to go, but I think we pretty much know what we are getting all of them. We just have to actually get the gifts! I feel like we get behind every single year. I just hope we aren't scrambling to finish up the day before Christmas Eve. I do love the face that I have Amazon Prime right now so it makes me feel better about shipping!

What holiday things have you done recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment