Thursday, December 22, 2011

More cookie baking.


It's my first day of winter break and so far I have spent it baking! I've made peanut butter cookies with peanut butter cups in the middle, peppermint chocolate crinkle cookies, and peanut butter fudge. The only thing left to do is frost the cut-out sugar cookies. Then my Christmas cookie baking of 2011 will be complete. Jon and I plan to wrap gifts tonight and, with the exception of buying a couple more gifts, we will be officially ready for Christmas! I absolutely love this time of year and I am especially excited that Jon has 4 days off in a row that we will be able to spend together. I can't wait to spend some time with friends and family either! It's hard to believe that next year we will be adding a baby to the mix.

Are you ready for Christmas yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment