Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh, hello there.






I'm sorry for my extended absence. I have been a crazy person lately with being a pregnant teacher. Lesson planning, grading and tiredness have consumed my life for the past month and a half. I hope to post regularly now. I will be finished with my long-term assignment at the beginning of January so I should have more time to dedicate to this little ol' blog. Plus, I can't help but post during my favorite season of the year.

Even with a busy schedule, I have had a little time to get into a festive spirit! I finally got a chance to pull out the Christmas decorations this weekend and am pretty pleased with the result. I played around with a few things I saw on Pinterest and above is one of the "corners" of my house. We still need to get our Christmas tree and hope to do that on Tuesday. We have also been plowing through our huge list of Christmas movies and shows we want to watch this season. So far we have viewed The Holiday, Christmas with the Kranks, Home Alone, Elf, Surviving Christmas, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, and Jingle All the Way.

How have you been getting into the Christmas spirit?

Please let me know that you are still out there! I caught up on 1000+ blog posts this week and haven't had time to leave comments, but now that I'm caught up I will definitely be leaving notes on all of your blogs!

1 comment:

  1. We have watched Elf and Miracle on 34th ST. thus far. Love that sparkly tree!!

    ReplyDelete