Friday, June 1, 2012

Things that caught my eye this week.

via Gala Darling via Lucy Whitaker via Pinterest
This DIY playdough looks like it will be really fun to make with Eli some day. A great rainy day activity!

A sweet way to send cards without postage at Paperless Post. (via tulips and flight suits)

I haven't had the classic ambrosia salad in a long time. I think it's time to add the ingredients to our weekly shopping list.

The Great Gatsby is definitely a movie I will be anticipating watching this year! I remember loving the book in high school. I think I might go back and read it again to refresh my memory.

I love the Olympics. I think it's awesome that tug-of-war used to be an Olympic event.

A free printable summer activity list for both sunny and rainy days! I will definitely be keeping this in mind for when Eli gets older.

I actually had never heard the song "Call Me Maybe" before, but this video of the Harvard baseball team lip-synching and dancing to it in a van cracked me up.

The Foo Fighters and Mick Jagger performed together on SNL last week. Mick's dancing is hysterical.

I made these lemon blueberry cheesecake bars this week. So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment