Sunday, August 26, 2012

Introducing a little bit of fall...and some weekend tidbits.

We are slowly transitioning to fall in our home. I won't go into full fall mode until after Labor Day though, which I always view as the unofficial end to summer. Last night we lit our Woodwick Fireside candle and this morning I brewed some pumpkin spice coffee. It just feels nice to savor some of these little fall pleasures and think ahead to the next season.

We had a nice weekend as a little family. We visited my in-laws and had dinner with them, then ended up visiting some friends at the last minute and got ice cream from my favorite little ice cream place in our old town.

Eli was really into our in-laws' dog. I'm just not sure the dog is into him!

The next day we went to this cute little vintage store and then hung out at a coffee shop with some blended coffees. I chose a fabulous chocolate and peanut butter blend and will definitely need to try to re-create it at home! I made a Hawaiian pizza for dinner before Jon headed to hang out with a friend and I relaxed with a glass of wine and some magazines after our son was in bed.
What did you do this weekend? Have you started thinking about fall yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment