Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Let's talk fitness.

We all know I had a baby in February, and I have been extremely fortunate to have lost all of the baby weight, plus a little more, since then. Yay breastfeeding! My arms are getting a little toned just by carrying by chunky boy around most of the day, but I could definitely use some help in the ab area. I have been pinning workouts that I can do at home since January or so, but have yet to actually do one. Part of my reluctance is because we live in an apartment with very squeaky hardwood floors. I know that my neighbors can hear pretty much everything I do up here so I'm sure the last thing they want is to hear me jumping up and down above them. However...since I stay at home and they work I know there are times that all 3 of them are gone during the day. I know this because I check the parking lot to see if there are any cars parked around mine. I really need to make it a point to get my workout on when they are gone. Here are some workouts I've pinned and would like to try out! 

Via Tone and Fit - and yes, I know it's not March, but this can  be adapted for any month, obviously.

Via fantasmo
Via bobbimccormick.com

What workouts have you done recently? What gets you motivated to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment