|This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just like it and can't wait to go back to this metropark in the fall. Family trip this time!|
Since I love seeing what people pin on Pinterest, I thought I would share some things that I've found recently.
- I already cloth diaper so the next logical step would be to use cloth baby wipes. I have a lot of flannel receiving blankets that I can use for these!
- This quinoa salad looks & sounds delicious. (with spinach, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries & almonds)
- This coffee bar would be fabulous to have. I already have a coffee "station" in my kitchen, but this is so much cooler.
- I love this fall wreath from Etsy. Maybe I should try to get crafty and make my own?
- Apple pie ice cream? Yes, please! This would be a perfect transition dessert to fall.