Thursday, August 30, 2012

Latest Pinterest finds.

This picture has nothing to do with this post. I just like it and can't wait to go back to this metropark in the fall. Family trip this time!

Since I love seeing what people pin on Pinterest, I thought I would share some things that I've found recently.

  • I already cloth diaper so the next logical step would be to use cloth baby wipes. I have a lot of flannel receiving blankets that I can use for these! 
  • This quinoa salad looks & sounds delicious. (with spinach, mandarin oranges, dried cranberries & almonds)
  • This coffee bar would be fabulous to have. I already have a coffee "station" in my kitchen, but this is so much cooler.
  • I love this fall wreath from Etsy. Maybe I should try to get crafty and make my own?

No comments:

Post a Comment