|Me and my little man over the weekend.|
I turn 30 today. It's a little bit weird. I can't say I'm a 20-something anymore. Now I'm a 30-something. I'm sure I'll get used to it. I've been told that the 30s are better than the 20s so I'm looking forward to some good years ahead!
This weekend I...
- celebrated my birthday with some close friends and lots of food & cupcakes.
- had a birthday brunch with my family. My mom made eggs, sausage, pancakes (with peanut butter!) and hashbrowns. It was delicious.
- celebrated my cousin's daughter's 1st birthday at a park. That's where the above picture was taken. She was super cute and had a big cupcake smash cake that she proceeded to push off her high chair once she was finished with it.
- watched the Notre Dame football game with my husband's family. They won so that put them in a good mood!
- allowed my son to be left in the nursery without one of us with him. This is a huge step for me. He did great and alleviated some of my fears about leaving him since he tends to have some separation anxiety issues.
- watched the Browns lose and watched lots of other football games! My fantasy team lost too, but I'm hoping for a comeback next week.
- made chicken taco chili and cheesy beer bread for a fall dinner last night.
- got to enjoy having the windows open since we have had some great weather!
What did you do over the weekend?