Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fall Playlist

Via
I have probably mentioned this on the blog before, but my husband makes the best playlists for every season & for Christmas. He just finished his fall playlist last weekend so we could listen to it on our drive and it's pretty great. I just let him find new music for me so I don't have to do all of the work. It works out well! If you're interested in some fall music, here's the playlist!

Griffin House - Better Than Love
Villagers - The Pact (I'll Be Your Fever)
The Lumineers - Ho, Hey
Brandi Carlile - Heart's Content
Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait
Ryan Adams - My Winding Wheel
Sea Wolf - Leaves in the River
Sam Phillips - Reflecting Light
Matt Pond PA - Locate the Pieces
Kings of Leon - Back Down South
The Decemberists - June Hymn
Chris Cornell - The Keeper
Radical Face - Welcome Home
The Lonely Hearts - Heartbreaker
Brandi Carlile - That Wasn't Me
Denison Witmer - Stations
Apartment - Fall Into Place
The Decemberists - The Crane Wife 3
Sondre Lerche - Modern Nature
Sufjan Stevens - Holland

What are some of your favorite songs to listen to during the fall?

9 comments:

  1. Sad but true: The only names I recognize from your playlist are Ryan Adams (isn't he married to Mandy Moore?), the Decemberists, and Mumford & Sons - but I've never heard their music. My favourite songs to listen to during the fall are Christmas songs :D It drives my husband nuts but I usually bring out the Christmas CDs in October.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Ryan Adams IS married to Mandy Moore...I forgot about that! And it's ok if you don't recognize the names because there are some new ones on the list that I hadn't heard before either!

      Delete
  2. Oh I need to expand my music knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some good artists there! But like I said, I let my husband do all the work for me. :)

      Delete
  3. Going to check out this playlist! Already liking what I'm seeing ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the best list ever! We definitely have the same taste in music! Happy fall to you (a little early)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Happy fall to you as well. :)

      Delete
  5. GREAT list! I might just have to take a few of these ideas ;)

    ReplyDelete