Now that I have a child I like to joke that I never get a day off. But seriously, there is some truth to that! Unfortunately my husband has to work 12 hours today so I have a feeling it's going to be a pretty long day. I do have some things planned to make the day go a little faster!
- I waded through our storage room and located the fall decorations this morning. I plan to go through them and figure out how I want to set everything up! Plus, I found some inspiration on Pinterest that I would like to replicate.
- Take some pants back to Old Navy I ordered online. I'm a little irritated that I paid for shipping and now decided not to keep the pants. I guess I have learned my lesson.
- Make some cookies for a recipe swap in which I'm participating. I have to keep it a secret in case people who read my food blog also read this one, but I think they are going to be delicious!
- Possibly make a run to Whole Foods to get some bulk oatmeal and quinoa. I'm out of both and considering I've been obsessed lately, I need to stock up. I may wait and do this tomorrow though because I have a feeling it's going to be crazy in that area today.
- Keep reading my new Kindle library loan. I just started Gone Girl and find it intriguing so far.
What are your Labor Day plans?