Sunday, September 2, 2012

Apple pie oatmeal on a humid morning.


I caved. I wasn't going to make anything on my "Fall Inspiration" board, which includes many apple and pumpkin recipes, until after Labor Day. However, I am feeling a bit fall-ish today since we have our fantasy football draft tonight. So I made apple pie oatmeal for breakfast. And it was delicious. I'll save the pumpkin oatmeal for later this month. I'm going to keep going with the fall trend and make some chili and jalapeno cheddar cornbread for dinner. I usually wait to make any type of chili or soup until it actually gets cool outside, but I figure I will make tonight the exception. And for some reason I have been obsessed with the cheddar and jalapeno combination lately. Here's to hoping I have a good draft tonight!

What fall recipes are you looking forward to making?
Do you play fantasy football?

No comments:

Post a Comment