Monday, January 12, 2009

Numbers 12, 13, 14, 17, 27, 37, 38

I didn't complete a lot of my goals this week that I have set for myself. I have not "failed" at my goals, however. I am just going to strive to complete them and not beat myself up for not doing something last week. It's only the first week for a lot of my goals! I have time. Additionally, I understand that life can get in the way - it was supposed to be my last week of work, but for unforeseen reasons I am now working the next 2 weeks a few hours here and there to help out. So last week became a weird week and I lost motivation.

Number 12: I did keep in touch with my parents this past week, even though most of our talking was random little moments about my car and me coming to visit this week.

Number 13 & 14: I did not keep in touch with my brother or Grandpa this week so I will need to work on this! This is an especially important goal for me so I really want to focus on this.

Number 17: I hung out with friends this past Friday night. I got invited to Adrian's mom's house for dinner so I went with him and Erin to eat and then to Korrin's house later that night to hang out and play Apples to Apples.


Number 24: I completed Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress. I enjoyed the book and have decided to let others enjoy it too by joining swaptree.com. In fact, someone has already requested the book so I am going to send it out later this week!

Number 27: This is one goal that I have kept up on! I have read the main highlights from cnn.com and msnbc.com through Google Reader. I have found that this is a great way to get a daily dose of the news.

Number 37 & 38: I did not complete my exercising for this week. I need to work on some type of schedule so that this will be easier for me to do. I did find some old magazine articles on various exercises so I do intend to use these for strength training and even a little cardio too. Additionally, I rented 3 DVDs from the library that I want to try out. This goal is one that I am really going to have to kick my butt to get done because when I get busy exercising is usually the first thing to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment