Tuesday, May 5, 2009

This whole working out thing needs to start - like now.

I have been telling myself for 4 months that I need to start working out on a regular basis. Has that happened? No. I am pretty good at coming up with excuses for things I don't want to do. Just ask my husband. But, excuses no more! I can definitely tell that I gained weight over the winter, especially with all the baking that I like to do. I admit - I like my sweets. However, if I'm going eat them every so often (ok, ok...just about every day) then I need to work them off. So, I impulsively just bought this:

I have been watching The Biggest Loser this season and know that Jillian kicks some major butt. I have also heard good things about this video (besides the agony of pain that participants feel after doing it). So I figure this is a good option for me to jump back into working out!

1 comment:

  1. I have lost 11 pounds since April 1st - but I'm finally getting somewhere - I've been running 20 minutes a day and it usually ends up being around 2.7 miles or so -

    ReplyDelete